Refund Policy

Peak season we can refund 90% of your payment if 60 days and up prior to your checkin date, the remaining 10% is charge for bank and handling fees. For 30 days and up you can refund 40% and below 20 days no refunds will be made. (This applies to Sinulog Booking)

For regular days its just 15 days and up 90%, 3 days and up 40% and below 3 days no refund. (for regular days we only require guest to pay 1 day stay for guaranteed reservation)

Send us an email for your future bookings and reservations through our email